Saturday, May 05, 2012

YOJ 7: Ombre Amethyst Earrings


This week's pair of earrings is very special.  I made them for a jewelry maker in Rochester NY as part of a Spring Earring Swap.  I haven't received my earrings yet, but I'm looking forward to it.  It's always nice to meet a new jewelry maker and share your passion.
These earrings are GF wire and shaded amethyst with small round pearls.  They are about 2 inches long.  I really love the way they came out and will definitely make a pair of these for myself.  They are delicate and dressy, but also will look great with jeans.  A little bollywood, but not over the top (if I do say so myself!).  Please check out my new friend Kim's website at  www.pandajewels.com and her etsy store at http://www.PandaWear.etsy.com  and tell Kim that I say hi!

No comments: