Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Year Of Jewelry 2012: Here We Go Again!!

Well, from the look of this blog, I obviously took a bit of time off.  The good news is that I'm back and trying to get focused on the things that matter to me in life.  The problem is that there's soooo many things!!  Well, the best you can do is try and I will try again to commit to the Year of Jewelry.  I missed the sign ups for the first quarter, so I'm on my own until March 18th when I can be an 'official' member.  Until then, it is a personal commitment to make one piece of jewelry per week and post it here.  It's on!
If you are not familiar with the Year of Jewelry project - I highly suggest you check it out.  It's a great source of inspiration and interesting to follow and see how artists mature over the course of a year.  You can find it here:  Year of Jewelry 2012

No comments: